Slowly but surely, states are starting to enter into the last stages of reopening. And for many, that means that eating at restaurants indoors (and not al fresco) has now become an option again. But even though it might be safe to dine on your favorite dishes, you might still be a bit wary about eating amongst your fellow mask-wearing diners. That’s why some restaurants have begun offering up their secret recipes for foodies to make at home, like IKEA offering its recipe for meatballs, and Doubletree Hilton Hotel released its famous chocolate chip cookie recipe. The Cheesecake Factory is no exception, and is serving up slices of goodness. So if you’re in the mood for something decadent, these DIY desserts from The Cheesecake Factory will make your summer sweeter — and more delish.
From Cheesecake S’mores to Blonde Brownie Cheesecake Sundae, there is no limit to the treats that will tempt you. And while The Cheesecake Factory isn’t releasing its cheesecake recipe, you’ll just need to order up some slices (and either have them delivered or do a curbside pickup) in order to make these off-menu desserts. Having the slices ahead of time will get your dessert from prepped to plate in a flash, which means more time can be spent savoring….and less time stuck in the kitchen.
So which will it be? How do Cheesecake Lollipops sound? Or What about Pineapple Cheesecake Popsicles? It’s a yummy way to make dessert with the kids that are simple yet scrumptious.
Summer Strawberry Cheesecake
- Large Strawberries
- Slices of your favorite cheesecake (we recommend The Cheesecake Factory’s Original, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®, Mango Key Lime, Vanilla Bean, Fresh Banana Cream and Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake)
- Assorted toppings (confetti sprinkles, toasted almonds, toasted coconut, Oreo crumbles, toasted peanuts, brickle, etc.)
- Using a paring knife, cut off the top of the Strawberries just below the stem.
- Carefully hollow-out each Strawberry using a paring knife.
- Cut-off the bottom of each Strawberry to create a flat area that will allow them to stand upright.
- Place Slice of Cheesecake* into a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, evenly incorporate all of the cheesecake ingredients and crust together to create a filling with the consistency of a thick pudding. *Note: If using Mango Key Lime Cheesecake, first cut off the bottom crust and finely chop the crust before adding to mixing bowl.
- Use spatula to transfer cheesecake filling into a Pastry Bag with a star tip
- Fill hollowed-out Strawberries with cheesecake filling and top with your favorite topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pineapple Cheesecake Popsicles
- 2 Slices Original cheesecake
- 20 oz. can Dole Crushed Pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 Tbl. Diced Maraschino Cherries
- ½ Fresh Lime
- Place 2 Slices Original cheesecake in a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, evenly incorporate all of the cheesecake ingredients and crust together to create a filling with the consistency of a thick pudding.
- Add Crushed Pineapple with Syrup. Use spatula to evenly incorporate the Pineapple into the cheesecake mixture.
- Add Diced Maraschino Cherries.
- Squeeze juice from ½ Lime into the mixture. Use spatula to evenly incorporate the Maraschino Cherries and Lime Juice into the cheesecake mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a pitcher with a narrow spout.
- Pour the mixture into the Popsicle Mold being careful not to fill beyond the fill line.
- Snap the popsicle sticks into place, and place filled Popsicle Mold Holder into the freezer.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold holder. Pour hot water over individual molds for approx. 30 seconds to release popsicles.