Olympic Gold Medalist Kristi Yamaguchi is all about healthy living. That’s why she created this fun and healthy snack using bananas and Kellogg’s Raisin Bran to win over even the pickiest of snackers. “Packed with fiber, protein and potassium in every serving, this fun dessert is really a healthy snack in disguise!” says Yamaguchi. If you don’t want to use bananas, celery sticks (pictured above) work just as well — and it has a ton of antioxidants, too.
Banana Boats with Kellogg’s® Raisin Bran®
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Kellogg's cereal
- Carefully peel off one section (about 1-inch wide) from the banana.
- Slice the banana lengthwise without cutting through the other side.
- Open the slit to form a pocket, then fill with peanut butter (or Greek yogurt).
- Add Kellogg’s cereal of your choice, like Raisin Bran®, and any other tasty toppings, and then it’s ready to enjoy!