What’s not to love about potstickers? The darling of all dumplings, potstickers are pillowy palm-sized treats that are typically filled with pork and cabbage. Similar to an egg roll, they’re best when fried to a golden crisp and eaten immediately. But we don’t have to tell DC that. Constantine “DC” Abramson, one-half of the dynamic duo that is Choo Choo Soul, swears by this recipe for golden potstickers that is sublime in its simplicity. It’s ideal for a snack, a side, or even as a main event meal when served with some veggies and rice.
DC's Golden Potstickers
- 1 bag potstickers
- 10 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Tobasco sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Boil and salt water.
- Once the water is boiling, carefully add potstickers to pot.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove potstickers from pot. Set aside.
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Add oil.
- Once oil is hot, add potstickers and fry on all sides until golden brown.
- Add soy sauce and Tobacco.
- Let cool and enjoy!