As soon as it’s October 1st on the calendar, the countdown is on to candy — and Halloween. And since there is one — and only one — goal for Halloween: to get as much candy as possible, you probably want to keep your house stocked with enough of the sweet stuff as possible. But at some point, you might get tired of snack-sized candy bars and want to do something more creative with your candy. So if you have a party coming up or want to send in some spooky snacks to your child’s school, these no-bake Halloween treats are terrifyingly terrific — and ready in minutes.
Chocolate Witches' Brooms
- 20 small Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 20 snack size pretzel rods
- Unwrap all of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Turn over the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups so the ridges are on the bottom.
- Insert one pretzel rod through the top of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Dracula Teeth Recipe
- 20 chocolate chip cookies
- 16 oz bag marshmallows
- 1 package red food coloring
- Take 1 chocolate chip cookie.
- Trace red food coloring around the rim of the cookie.
- Place marshmallows around the edge of the cookie.
- Add food coloring to second cookie.
- Place second chocolate chip cookie on top of the first.
- Let set for 15 minutes, or until dry.
Bloody Bandages Halloween Treat
- 15 graham crackers, broken lengthwise in half
- 5 tbsp strawberry jelly
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Take graham crackers and break in half lengthwise.
- Add a thin layer of vanilla frosting horizontally across the center of the graham cracker.
- Place a small dollop of strawberry jelly on top of the frosting. (Don't spread it, or it will mix with the frosting.)
- Let sit for 10 minutes so that it has time to set.
- Eat and enjoy!
These no-bake Halloween treats are super easy (and fun) to make, and can help create a boo-rific time for your little goblins.