Warm brownies and vanilla ice cream are a marriage made in dessert heaven. But instead of simply cutting off a slab of brownie as your brownie a la mode base, why not boost your brownie to the next level by turning it into a cute little cup? Dreyer’s has a super cute fresh-baked brownie bowl recipe. This is one bowl you’ll want to eat right up!
- DREYER’S GRAND NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Cookie Dough light ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add brownie batter to each cup until they’re about two-thirds full.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe’s directions.
- In the meantime, spray the bottom half of your second muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Once the brownies are baked, remove from the oven and immediately press the second muffin tin into the brownies. Keep both tins pressed together until the brownies are cool.
- Add a scoop of ice cream and top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles for the finishing touch!