With Valentine’s Day approaching, you’re probably thinking of some lovely ways to spend time together with your child. You could create some love-themed crafts, (pink handprints, anyone?) — or you could tell some jokes. Although you might think of February 14 as more of a mushy, lovey-dovey holiday, it’s also the perfect time to create stronger bonds with your child. And Valentine’s Day jokes for kids are an easy way to get some giggling in while you go about your day. After all, love is in the air — but laughter is, too.
Wondering when you’ll tell these Valentine’s Day jokes for kids? Well, anytime, really. You could write one down in a V Day card for your kiddo. Or you could share a joke while you’re doing the morning school drop off. Got a hangry kid while you’re trying to finish making that super cheesy mac ‘n cheese? Tell a joke to tide them over until dinner’s ready. There’s no wrong time to tell a Valentine’s Day joke, honestly. Your child might even start sharing them with their classmates, too, which are sure to make them the class comedian.
These Valentine’s Day jokes for kids are silly, sweet, and the perfect way to share the love.
- What do you call the world’s smallest Valentine’s Day card?
- What did the tweenager give his mom?
Ughs and kisses!
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
I’m stuck on you!
- What did the painter say to her sweetheart?
I love you with all my art.
- What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you!
- What did the one sheep say to the other?
I love ewe!
- What flowers get the most kisses on Valentine’s Day?
- What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?
Hogs and kisses.
- What did one light bulb say to the other light bulb on Valentine’s Day?
I wuv you watts and watts!
- Knock knock!
Atlas, it’s Valentine’s Day!
- What do you call a ghost’s true love?
- How did the phone propose to his GF?
He gave her a ring.
- Why would you want to marry a goalie?
Because he (or she) is a real keeper!
- What did the cucumber say to the pickle?
You mean a great dill to me.
- What’s the best part about Valentine’s Day?
The day after when all the candy is on sale.
- Knock Knock
Luke who got a Valentine!
- Why is Valentine’s Day a good day for a party?
Because you can really party hearty!
- What do owls say to declare their love?
Owl be yours!
- What do you say to an octopus on Valentine’s Day?
I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand!
- Knock Knock
- Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day?
They are very scent-imental creatures.
- On Valentine’s Day, what did the calculator say to the pencil?
“You can count on me”.
- What kind of flowers should you NOT give on Valentine’s Day?
- What did one squirrel say to the other squirrel on Valentine’s Day?
I’m nuts about you!
- What did one oar say to another?
“Can I interest you in a little row-mance?”
- What did one bee say to the other?
I love bee-ing with you, honey!
- Why don’t you ever date a tennis player?
Because love means nothing to them.
- What did Robin Hood say to his girlfriend?
Sherwood like to be your valentine.
- What do you write in a slug’s Valentine’s Day card?
Be my Valen-slime!
- What do girl snakes write at the bottom of their letters?
With love and hisses.
- What did one cat say to the other cat on Valentine’s Day?
Don’t ever change, you’re purrrfect.
- Have you got a date for Valentine’s Day?
Yeah, it’s February 14th.
- What Valentine’s message was on the honeycomb?
- What did Frankenstein’s monster say to his bride on Valentine’s Day?
Be my Valenstein!
- Why did the sheriff lock up her boyfriend?
He stole her heart.
- What are artichokes known for?
- Who always has a date on Valentine’s Day?
- What kind of candy is never on time?
- What shade of red is your heart?
- Why was the rabbit happy?
Because somebunny loved him!
- What did the raspberry say to his valentine?
I love you berry much.
- What type of shape is most popular on Valentine’s Day?
- What’s the most romantic utensil?
A fork because it has Valen-tines.
- What did one Jedi say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
Yoda the one for me!
- What do you call two birds in love?
Usually, you think of chocolates and romantic dinners when it comes to Valentine’s Day. But include your kids in on the festive fun of February 14 by sharing these Valentine’s Day jokes for kids. It’ll definitely keep things pretty punny.